China is the world’s largest oil and gas importer, also the second largest oil consumer and third largest gas consumer in the world. CIPPE is the largest oil and gas exhibition in China. It is an annual event. As the affect of the COVID policy, CIPPE was canceled in the past 2 years. It is reopen now.
The 23rd China International Petroleum & Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition (2023 CIPPE) will be held in Beijing China at end of May . Welcome visitors from worldwide.
The exhibition space of CIPPE is around 100,000 sqm, including 18 international pavilions. 1,800 exhibitors and over 123,000 professional visitors from 65 countries and regions will come and joint the big event.
Below are details of the exhibition:
Time of CIPPE: May 31rst to June 2nd, 2023
Venue of 2023 Beijing CIPPE: New China International Exhibition Center,Beijing
Booth NO. of GN Solids Control: E2168
As the major solids control brand from China, GN Solids Control will get back with latest design solids control and waste management equipment showing on the booth:
1. Shaker Screen vacuum unit
2. Decanter centrifuge in various sizes
3. Drilling waste Vertical cuttings dryer. GN Solids Control advanced design vertical cuttings dryer is equipped with
4. Solids and sludge vacuum pump for long distance suction and discharge
5. Screw conveyor for drilling cuttings collection and transfer. GN Solids Control make screw conveyor augers vary from 10 inch to 18 inch, with transfer length from 12 ft, 24 ft to 36 ft and 48 ft.
6. Replacement shaker screen for various shaker models. GN makes high quality composite frame pretension screens.
GN Solids Control engineering team and sales team will come for the exhibition, for offering professional supporting to visitors.
And plus, GN Solids Control have 2 factories nearby the exhibition center. GN Solids Control will provide shuttle bus between the exhibition center and GN Solids Control plants. If clients and visitors have interest to check and see more about GN Solids Control, they can come and check.