Shale shaker model GNZS594F is designed and made by GN Solids Control to treat drilling mud for oil and gas drilling, HDD, TBM, CBM and other drilling activities. It is a linear motion shale shaker.
GN Solids Control keeps optimizing the product design and material base on jobsite performance. GNZS594F is the 6th generation shale shaker from GN Solids Control. It is the latest shale shaker model from GN Solids Control. It avoids most problems happened before and add some additional features per clients’ demands to make the shale shaker more durable and more user friendly.
GNZS594F shale shaker uses the same shaker screen with Mongoose shaker. GN Solids Control also makes mud cleaner with the same under flow shale shaker GNZS594F. The hydra cyclone unit on top of the shaker deck is easy to be removed. Once remove the desander and destiler cone unit, the mud cleaner can be used as a separated shale shaker.
Compared with other brand shale shakers, GN Solids Control shale shaker owns significant advantages:
1) GN GNZS594F shale shaker is utilizing composite frame pretension shaker screen, its life time is longer than traditional metal frame shaker screen and hoop type shaker screen. And composite frame screen usable area and screen conductance is better than traditional metal frame screens.
2) GN GNZS594F shale shaker and mud cleaner is fixing shaker screens by wedges. Compared with fixing screens by bolts, wedges is a very much and easy way for screen changing.
3) The GN shaker bed below the shaker screen is made from stainless steel to have anti-corrosion features for longer life. And the whole shaker deck is after heat treatment for more durable.
4) GN Solids Control shaker deck is sealed by oil-resistant sealing rubbers. It is GN patent design. And the shaker deck sealing rubber is interchangeable. The patent shaker screen seal technology can avoid fine solids bypass, and it makes the shale shaker deck easy for maintenance.
5) Mechanical Deck angle adjustable while working system to work reliably for different drilling fluids