As the oil sludge treatment is a new trend. It means a new business scope for many companies. Many clients do not have much experience before they run GN waste management plant.
In order to ensure they have enough knowledge to operate the unit and reach good performance, GN Solids Control will send engineer to job site to help for the first time commissioning. GN engineer will support to test the treatment unit with real oil sludge and to train their stuff about how to adjust the system based on the material situation in order to reach a good performance. And GN engineer will give training about normal maintenance and trouble shooting if requested by clients.
Recently, GN Solids Control engineers just finished the commissioning job of an oil sludge treatment plant. The treatment plant is for a China domestic client which is used in China. It is a middle size oil sludge treatment system with 14inch centrifuges to treat oil contaminated wastes. And it is also the most popular size oil sludge treatment plant.
It is a complete oil sludge treatment plant for 2-phase and 3-phase separation. Below is the major separation plant of the oil sludge treatment plant for this project:
1) The 1st modular of the oil sludge treatment plant is premixing and heating tank package. The solids and liquid inside the raw oil sludge is not equal. Or some time, the solids control is too much high. The first stage is to prepare the sludge and make it suitable for separation. The processes which maybe be used in this stage are: mixing, dilution, heating, chemical dosing. Clients and chose 1 or more process based on the material situation.
2) The 2nd modular is drying shaker tank unit for coarse separation. The drying shaker is customized with rubber sealing cover and steam nozzle pipelines for heating. Clients choose the right API shaker screen to remove particles above a certain sizes.
3) The 3rd modular is decanter centrifuge C/W a holding tank for 2-phase separation.
4) The 4th modular is 3-phase centrifuge C/W holding tanks
5) The 5th modular is containerized dosing system to supply chemicals for the whole treatment process.