GN oil sludge separation system is a kind of reducing processing to reduce the waste volume, and to prove processing efficiency of next stage separation equipment, like thermal desorption unit.
Many clients are interested in GN Solids Control Oil Sludge treatment machine. They check video from GN website or from You Tube showing how does GN oil sludge separation system work. They will contact GN Solids Control if have questions. Below are some questions the clients normally ask.
1) We have both sludge and grease, does GN Solids Control Oil Sludge treatment machine work with both?
2) How much is the productive energy?
3) How much is the the viscosity and density of the recovered oil?
4) Does GN Solids Control Oil Sludge treatment machine treat solid sludge and grease mixed with sand?
5) what kind of oil does GN Solids Control Oil Sludge treatment machine produce? Is it fuel, diesel…? If we can have more details about the produced oil properties, like the density, and the viscosity.
The normal capacity of GN Solids Control Oil Sludge treatment machine is 1 m3/h, 5 m/3 and 15m3/h. Although the normally has shale shaker separator in the system, the handling capacity is defined by decanter centrifuge not shale shaker. As decanter centrifuge has the min. treating capacity in the system.
GN Solids Control has many equipment and oil sludge separation system in environment protection companies, waste management company, mud service company, and other companies who handle waste materials. GN Solids Control also has many separation equipment, especially decanter centrifuges used at refineries to help them separate ultra fine solids from waste oil. But the treatment technology of GN Solids Control is only physical separation. Sometimes, heating and chemical enhancing will be used to help for achieving a better separation performance.
GN oil sludge separation system is to separate liquids and solids. The final productions from GN oil sludge separation system are water, oil and solids. But it will not change the oil parameters.