Quantity 2 decanter centrifuges is under assembly and do factory testing in GN workshop. Both the 2 centrifuges are 14 inch bowl size. It is the most popular centrifuge size for oil and gas drilling mud treatment. GN Solids Control can make customized color and logo for GN centrifuges and other equipment. The 2 centrifuges are make per clients’ request for Middle East.
The quantity 2 decanter centrifuge are equipped with positive pressurized VFD control panel. The VFD panels are with installed with explosion proof air conditioner for self-cooling. Both the decanter centrifuge and VFD panel are complied with Europe ATEX Standard Explosion Proof to suit for 55C degree ambient.
Below are some basic principles of drilling fluid treatment decanter centrifuge operation:
1. Do not start the centrifuge without belt shield;
2. To ensure trouble free operation, first rotate the centrifuge bowl by hand before power the centrifuge;
3. If there is abnormal noise or vibration, do not continue to use. Stop the machine soon for trouble shooting.
4. Before feeding drilling fluid into centrifuge, make sure the centrifuge reach the specified speed.
5. Do not overfeed the centrifuge to avoid overload.
GN Solids Control can make heavy duty telescopic skid for all size GN centrifuges. During jobsite operation, the feeding pump, VFD control panel, pipelines and cables are all installed on the skid for easy layout.
GN Solids Control offer German brand NETZSCH pump to feed for GN decanter centrifuges. The rotor and stator are made in German. The whole pump assembled in China.
Besides screw pump, GN Solids Control makes other transfer devices for oil and gas drilling field.
1. GN Solids Control can make various sizes centrifugal pump for drilling mud transfer.
2. GN Solids Control can make vacuum pump for solids and sludge transfer. Compared with normal transfer pump, GN vacuum pump can allow high solids content and bigger size solids. The discharge distance of GN vacuum pump can up to 500m or 1000m based on the models.
If you are interested in any equipment, welcome you contact GN Solids Control freely.