Unlike drilling waste disposal systems, the separation of waste water requires a lower differential speed (pushing speed).
Why can’t the differential speed (pushing speed) be used in wastewater treatment?
1) First, the high differential speed (pushing speed) completely mixes the liquid and the solid; the entire slurry centrifuge will work like a mixing mixer instead of an effective solid-liquid separation device.
2) Secondly, chemical agents are added to the waste water that is usually separated. High differential speed (pushing speed) will cause part of the drug to be lost in the liquid outlet.
3) In addition, if chemicals are added to the waste water before it enters the centrifuge, it will produce foam in the centrifuge.
Therefore, if your centrifuge has experienced the above problems, you may need to consider reducing the differential speed (pushing speed).
For the GN solid control decanter centrifuges, the main drive motor is converted to stock through a differential drive centrifuge. The auxiliary motor directly drives the auger and the differential with a fixed operating speed.
So, how can you reduce the differential speed of the centrifuge (pushing speed)?
1) First of all, because of the differential speed (pushing speed), the quantitative relationship between the auxiliary motor and the differential, the speed of the transfer can be reduced to reduce the differential speed (pushing speed). With the large batches of GN solid-PLC PLC intelligent control frequency-changing cabinet settling centrifuges put on the market, the speed of the conversion can be directly reduced on the frequency conversion control cabinet. For fixed speed centrifuges, the centrifuge pulley can be changed to reduce the differential speed (pushing speed). This is the approach taken by many professional mud service companies because they are familiar with the operation and maintenance of centrifuges. The fixed speed is lower cost. For the new centrifuge users, PLC intelligent control of variable frequency centrifuges is a better choice to achieve better separation results.
2) Using PLC intelligently control the frequency conversion centrifuge, the operator can also accurately reduce the speed of the screw ejector, and reduce the differential speed (pushing speed) by reducing the speed of the auxiliary motor. The option to reduce the speed of the auxiliary motor is more effective in reducing the differential speed (pushing speed). In this case, the centrifuge can work better in waste water separation when operating at high speed and low differential speed (pushing speed). Performance of the decanter centrifuge.
More question,welcome contact GN solids control