GN Solids Control is focusing on the full package of drilling mud processing system. As GN Solids Control makes full line drilling mud processing equipment. They know well about the equipment. GN Solids Control can offer professional proposal of drilling mud treatment system and mud mixing unit. All processing equipment and the tank volume should be match to each other.
For example, if the total shale capacity is max. 160m3/4 or 200m3/h, but the desilter and desilter capacity is 240m3/h. And feeding centrifugal pump and mixing pump are 55kw or above. The system is not reasonable. As the 1rst stage separation equipment, the shale shaker capacity should be bigger than the next step separation equipment. Otherwise, if the mud flow is big, the shale shaker will overflow. Or if the mud flow is small for the shale shaker to handle, but the desander and desilter pump are too big, it will cause pump suction air. And the hydrocyclone separation performance is not good in condition the feed flow is too small. The client need to increase shale shaker capacity, or decrease pump and mud cleaner capacity to suit for the mud pump capacity.
Every jobsite is different. Every client has his preferable. In order to offer a suitable mud system design to suit for the job site situation, as well as client’s special requirements. Below are some questions to let GN Solids Control knows more about clients request.
1) what is the rig horse power of the system for, or what is the mud pump horse power or capacity? The whole mud system handle capacity should suit to the mud pump capacity.
2) What is the total tank volume the client prefer?
3) How many tanks the client prefer?
4) What is the max. Tank size (L × W × H) the client can accept to suit for their local shipping regulations?
5) What processing equipment they prefer to equip inside the system? Shale shaker, mud cleaner, desilter, desilter, mud cleaner, vacuum degasser, decanter centrifuge, etc..Which processing equipment they want?
6) What is the Voltage and hz for the mud system?
7) What is the explosion proof standard, CNEX, ATEX, or international IECEx standard?
8) Additional requirement and any special requirements if there, like do they want trip tank, pill tank, water tank, etc…