Video: GNLW764 Decanter Centrifuge for Coal Mine Tailings Slurry Treatment
Check Same Video on GN Youtube
GN manufacture different size of decanter centrifuge for coal mine tailings slurry treatment. But normally client chooses to use the big bowl decanter centrifuge for coal mine tailing slurry treatment due to the large volume of material need to be treated.
Specification of GNLW764 Decanter Centrifuge for Coal Mine Tailings Treatment
- Bowl size: Bowl Size: 760 X 3328mm which is 30 X 131 Inch
- Bowl Length / Diameter: 4.38
- Capacity for coal mine tailings from 60-120 m³/h (264 to 528GPM) depends on the solids content in the feed material.
- Main Drive Motor: 160 KW
- Back Drive Motor: 90 KW
- Max Design Speed: 2650 RPM
- Typical Operation Speed: 1500-2200 RPM
- Expected moisture of solids product - 30% expected.
Features of GNLW764 Decanter Centrifuge for Coal Mine Tailings Treatment
- Bowl Material: Duplex Stainless Steel SS2205/SS2304
- Screw Conveyor Material: Duplex Stainless Steel SS2205 / SS304
- Wear Protection on the conveyor: Tungsten Carbide Tiles
- Slurry Distribution Port on conveyor: Tungsten Carbide Inserts
- Solids Discharge Port on Bowl: Tungsten Carbide Inserts
- Lubrication System: Automatic Oil Pump Circulation Lubrication System.
- Control System: VFD for main drive and back drive to allow adjustment of bowl speed, differential speed. The PLC and HMI system makes it user friendly for the operation and maintenance. The components can be customized according to client requirements to fit for the Center Control Room signal transfer.
- Safety device: The Vibration sensor, Bearing Temperature sensor are available for option.
Due to the solids abrasion and large volume and 7x24 operations, the construction of the decanter centrifuge for Coal industry is very important. Our heavy duty design makes the GNLW764 to be a robust machine for the mine tailing slurry treatment facility.
You can check here for other size of GN Industry Decanter Centrifuge. http://www.gnsolidscontrol.com/industry-centrifuges