Video: Solids Vacuum Pump picks up material with height of 3 Meters
Recently, according to the demands of two customers, GN Solids Control has done two test with GN solids vacuum pump under two different working conditions. And the results are satisfactory. One customer need to suck solid sand and stone, and the other customer need to transfer drilling waste.
Test 1: Lifting and suction of solid materials with a height of 3 meters
- Customer Material: Sand and stone material, particle size is less than 2 cm, both oarse and fine
- Suction depth required: 2 m deep container
- Objectives to be achieved: Need the Solids vacuum pump to suck sand and gravel from the inside of a 2-metre deep tank and discharge it automatically.
Test 2: 3 m high material lifting and suction of drilling waste
- Customer Material: Drilling Waste with High Solid Content and Viscosity
- Suction depth: 1.8 m deep drilling waste mud pit
- Objectives to be achieved: Solid-controlled vacuum pump can suck up the mud in the mud pit of 1.8m deep drilling waste and discharge it automatically instead of vacuum suction truck.