GN Drilling Cuttings or Sludge Vacuum Transfer Pump Working Video
1080P Video Download 360P Video Download
Check Same Video on GN Youtube
GNSP Sludge Vacuum Pump is able to produce high vacuum up to 25”HG (Mercury Column) for transfer liquid, drilling cuttings, sludge and solids.
GNSP Sludge Vacuum Pump is a Pneumatic pump without any rotation items. With special structure design and powerful suction capability, it can be used at tough environmental for solids transfer, high working performance and less maintenance.
Material transfer applications
- Waste mud and waste solids discharged from shale shaker, mud cleaner and centrifuge transfer
- Drilling mud transfer
- Waste pit cleaning
- Hazardous waste recovery
- Oil sludge, tank bottoms residual removal and transfer
- Barge holdings and vessel bottom clean out
- Bulk tank and silo transfer of material
- Sand; Course, fine, conventional and frac sand
- Diatomaceous earth
- Animal waste etc.