GN Oil Water Solids Separation System in stock for sale
GN oil sludge treatment system is a type turnkey solution for oil, water and solids separation. It is specially designed to the treat the oily sludge coming from various sources like oil waste from refinery, oil storage tank bottom slag and oil drilling waste. GN now has one set oil water solids separation system in stock for sale. Complete new set, prompt delivery with good price.
GN oil water solids separation system is using different equipment to make the separation step by step; the final purpose is to recover oil and water. Its main working procedures are as below.
1. Premixing Module – the oil sludge is firstly fed into the premixing tank where the demulsifying chemical is also added into. In the same time the sludge would be heat up to 60~70 degree Celsius. The oil would be off from the solid particles for easy separation in subsequent procedures.
2. Coarse Separation Module – a shaker unit is used to remove the coarse solid in the sludge, which can greatly reduce the solid content so as to prevent the following equipment to being worn. To avoid the screen blocking and spraying of the sludge, GN can add spraying preventing cover and sprinkler system on the shaker.
3. Fine Solid Separation Module – a 2 phase decanter centrifuge is the main equipment in this module. It can effectively separate the fine solids and liquid. GN decanter centrifuge is adopting anti-corrosion material to make the rotating bowl with centrifugal casting technology to ensure the stable performance.
4. Oil Water Separation Module – In the final procedure, the liquid discharged from the decanter centrifuge would be fed into the 3 phase disc stack separator. With the high speed, the disc separator can separate the oil, water and less amount ultrafine solid. The oil recovered from the separator is with BS&W less than 3%.
5. Chemical Dosing Unit – a chemical dosing unit is equipped in this system to prepare the demulsifying chemical or other type polymers. By transfering the sludge, GN has sludge vacuum pump that is ideal for high solid content and high visicosity mateial transfer.
This oil water solids separation system is of 1~2 cubic meters per hour for treating the sludge with solids content no more than 20%. If any interesting on this system, welcome to contact with GN Solids Control for more information.