This post GN Solids Control will share with your our configuration of 1000 GPM to 1500GPM mud cleaning system for HDD(Horizontal Directional Drilling).
Main Benefits of the mud cleaning system:
- Cost effective method of re-cycling drilling muds.
- Reduces cost of supplying fresh mud.
- Avoids cost of disposing of liquid waste.
- Cut point of 7 micron removes particles which damage triplex pumps, whilst leaving the useful bentonite particles in suspension for re-use.
- The discharge from the cleaner is virtually dry, dramatically reducing disposal costs.
- Reliable and durable design, based on 20 years of field experience Engineer
- High speed continuous mixing facility incorporated.
Detailed process features:
A) Cleaning Tank is divided into 3 compartment,1# Shaker compartment,2# De-sander compartment,3# De-silter compartment.
B) Mixing Tank is divided into 3 compartment,4# Intermediate compartment ,5# Centrifuge compartment,6# Mixing compartment.
1)Flexible feeding of mud from mud pit to Shale Shaker.
Two 100YZ160-38B submersible slurry pump feed slurry from mud pit to 3 each Shale Shaker at capacity of 1450GPM .Slurry pump is made from Cr26 Abrasion resistant Alloy which allow users to pump high solids content fluids. Each slurry pump connected with fluids divider of Shale shaker separately by 4 inch hoses with quick connectors. Slurry pumps are controlled separately in control panel in cleaning tank & and drillers shack. The flow capacity can be controlled by valve separately.