Microtunneling slurry separation is very important for the drilling effieciency of the TBM machine.As a leading export for Solids Control Decanter Centrifuge ,Liquid/Solids separation equipment manufacturer,GN have the total solutions for microtunneling contractor of the slurry
GN Normal Slurry Separation equipments including Shale Shaker,Desander,Desilter Mounted on mud tanks.For fine solids separation.GN have the big bowl big volume GNLW553 Model Centrifuge available.
Slurry Separation for Microtunneling with Decanter Centrifuge Process.
Primary solids removal is accomplished by GNZS853 H G Dryer with 7.5 G’s of consistent acceleration, outfitted with 0.3mm screens.
After the primary separation, a 100HP centrifugal pump is used to feed three (3) 12” sand separator cones with underflow regulators. Oversized material recovered from the sand separators is fed to another GNZS853 High G Drying Shale Shaker with API-120 mesh openings for further dewatering and discharge into the muck pit.
Because of the size TBM, and the amount of fine solids that could be generated, a GNLW553 big bowl big volume high speed, decanting centrifuge with VFD control was selected to maximize fine solids removal. This unit offers up to 500 GPM and 15-20 t/hr of solids removal.
GN is one of the very few companies who have all complete line equipments available for Solids Control including the big bowl big volume
decanter centrifuge .
Features of GN Decanter Centrifuge
- Southwest Petroleum University Technology Support
- High Speed up to 3200RPM & Variable Speed by frequency converter
- The main body of the decanter centrifuge made from stainless stee:SS304/SS316/Titanium Alloy
- The screw propeller and solids discharge made from stainless steel Stainless Steel protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- German FAG/SKF Brand Bearings
- Screw propeller & Solids Discharge Stainless Steel protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- Solids Liquid separation system package available
- Eletrical Components: SIEMENS/Schneider/ CHINT