Shale Shakers and Decanter Centrifuges for Russia Drilling Rig
After a whole day packing and marking labels, GN just shipped out one batch shale shakers and decanter centrifuges to equip the oil well drilling rigs in Russia. Shale shaker and decanter centrifuge are two of the key equipment in drilling mud recycling system. The shale shaker separates the cuttings by using the wire mesh screen opening size to block the coarse cuttings, while the decanter centrifuge is separate ultrafine solids by using centrifugal force.
GN shale shaker could be used in drilling mudsolids control system as the primary shaker unit and also as the high G force drying shaker in waste cuttings management system.
Below features make GN shale shaker the reliable performance in using
1. Shaker vibrating deck is completely heat treatment for higher vibration G force
2. Shaker is installed with GN self-produced composite frameshaker screen with longer working time.
3. Patented rubber sealing installation method make the replacement of rubber strip much easier and better sealing performance.
GN decanter centrifuge could be used in drilling mud solids control system for fine solids separation like the suspending barite recovery and useless cuttings removing. In the waste cuttings management system, the high speed decanter centrifuge could be used to treat the effluence discharged from the cuttings dryer. Besides the petroleum industry, the decanter centrifuge is also widely used in mining and environmental protection industry.
The decanter centrifuge shipped to Russia in this order is the popular 14 inch model with designed maximum speed up to 3900RPM. It could be control as fixed speed or variable frequency.
Below features make GN decanter centrifuge excellent performance.
1. Bowl material is from duplex stainless steel 2305 with good machinability.
2. Centrifugal casting technology makes the bowl material distribution evenly for a good dynamic balance.
3. Tungsten material tile or bushing protection at abrasive part for longer working time and less maintenance.
4. PLC control panel is available, and the sensors could be put on the centrifuge unit to monitor the status of the machine.
For more information on GN Solids Control, please feel free to contact.